Saturday, December 8, 2012

Woodshed Gallery Party

Lisa D'Aniello "scouts" mom
 Lisa, Nancy who owns "Simon" and "Moxie", me,
Nancy who ownes "Curby" and my mom Dotty
who is takes care of her granddog "Lula-belle".


DogOwners Night out was a party planned by Gallery owner Mary-Ann Wood and myself to benefit the Medway Dog Park. Part of the proceeds from the evening went to our park while Dog Owners and their friends had a delightful time shopping and munching on Crackers cheese, wine, sweets and the amazing fruit tray shown above.

My ornaments and post cards where nicely displayed, along with lots of great holiday gift ideas. By the way if you're thinking of sending post cards this year my cards are on sale for $1 each or 5 for $4.
Stop by the Woodshed on the Franklin Medway line. It's a lovely little gallery shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment