Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A NEW Magazine in town! Ranger Rick Jr.

All the fun of Ranger Rick geared for the 3-7 year old.  Each month I'll be creating an informative strip across the bottom of "Look Outside". I love working for the National Wildlife Federation. I learn something new as I research the animals for each assignment.
Below is a picture of this months cover. The very first Magazine was the December 2012 issue. Ranger Rick Jr. is filled with oodles of games, jokes, crafts, cool animal facts and pictures with a pull out poster! What more could we animal lovers ask for?
Cute or what?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great assignment, Judy! My kids loved Ranger Rick when they were little. Beautiful artwork, as always!

    ReplyDelete