Friday, March 1, 2013

Cookies and Classes.

I am no longer just a teacher at Rhode Island School of Design, but now also a student!
I took my first Adobe Photoshop class this week. It was great! No lesson plans to prepare, no handouts or clock to watch... Ah, to be the student...oh but I will get homework next week.

The next day I switched back to teacher for RISD's wonderful Children's Book Certificate program.  This will be my 10th year in this program. It's fun to be the teacher too!
Today it's time to kick back, catch up, and have a little snack by the fire. This "birds eye view perspective" shot shows the Hermits that I make, with the texture and taste of my favorite Grammy recipe. Yum! Recipe



1 comment:

  1. The brownie looks yummy, I cant wait to see what you come up with in Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete