Friday, January 15, 2016

A New Aquatince for 2016

Had a lovely meeting of the minds with my new found local friend, Lisa Graves.

Lisa and I have a lot in common. A love of all types of art, history, costumes and good food.

I discovered Lisa when Mary Weaver wrote an article on local Medway artists. We were both included in Mary's wonderfully informative blog Made In Medway.

Not only is Lisa practically my neighbor, she also does coloring books. Small world!

Here Lisa is holding her new collaborative work with Dr. Lois Frankel called Ageless Women Timeless Women. Lisa's design, layout and art makes this book a delight to look through. A book of wisdom from women over 80,  I can't wait to start reading!

Check out Lisa and all her excellent art at LisaGravesDesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment