Monday, December 5, 2016

Making Iddy-Biddy Art


 After years of creating Cut Paper Children's books, magazines and advertisements, I have ended up with a closet stuffed to the brim with boxes of cut paper art.

Along with these whole pieces of art I end up with little bits that I can't just throw out! So I have started making itty-bitty works of art that I place in tiny frames 6 1/2 x 4 1/4.

 I am having a wee bitty sale on Thursday evening at 3:00 pm at my studio. I will also be at T.C. Scoops in Medway our local Ice Cream Parlor for a special arts and crafts night.
Or contact me for any thing you like.
Hoffmoff@judithmoffatt.com Subject Minis

Here are examples of framed and unframed art for size. So cute and fun to assemble. All original one of a kind cut paper minis!





No comments:

Post a Comment