Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A rainy day craft with company!

 What started as a sunny afternoon turned into a downpour! My dear friends Mairead and Fiona had come over to take Lula belle for a walk (I'm still in a foot cast...not walking). Once they were at least a 1/2 mile away the skies opened up and all three came back soaked!

 Good sports that they are, they toweled themselves off , and we all sat down to color (one of my favorite things that I can easily do with my foot elevated).

We used aqua pencils that were activated with special  brushes that have a water reservoir built in. The flow...always perfect.

The chicken cards all came out so different and vibrant. By the time they were finished the sun had returned and my damp pals walked back home.

Check out my Chicken Card DIY set at my Etsy Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment