Ms. Moffatt

Friday, June 13, 2008

After 6 hours of taking in this huge show, and miles of waking, we board our train and admire our bags of loot. We are too exhasted to look through the 25 pounds of stuff we have collected. What a day, what an Adventure!!!
Posted by Ms. Moffatt at 12:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to Ms. Moffatt's Blog

Welcome to Ms. Moffatt's Blog
All images Copyright

LINKS

  • WEBSITE
  • Ms Moffatt's MANDALAS
  • BUY MY ART
  • RISD Students
  • Pop-Up Workshop
  • About Art Cards
  • Snowflakes
  • Illustration Friday

Popular Posts

  • A delicious Coloring Experience
    Nancy, Marlene and Ginny are the first to arrive. All coloring enthusiasts! A delicious Artful Experience was had by all who attend...
  • Illustration Friday # 40 "Totem"
    totem |ˈtōtəm| noun a natural object or animal believed by a particular society to have spiritual significance and adopted by it as an emb...
  • Scottish Highland Games Sept 20-22nd
    Sister Sue and I attended the Scottish highland games again this year. We finally got their early enough to see the sheep herding dogs...
  • Valentine Visiters
    I've been dieing to make Valentines, but needed some crafty company to get me started. My grandson Austin and his girl friend Alicia wer...
  • Mandala Monday: Meditations & Inspirations
    After seeing the Fairy Houses at Highfield Hall in Falmouth MA last week I was inspired to create some fairy art. I've been havi...

MsMoffatt Etsy Shop (click on art)

About Me

My photo
Ms. Moffatt
I love making art! I am the illustrator of over 50 cut paper books for children. I love teaching art! I have been teaching at RISD for The Children's Book Certificate program since 2003. I also do presentations at schools libraries and conferences. I share my home in Massachusetts, with with my talented (digital illustrator) husband Bill & Lula-belle our adorable Airedale terrier Ellie-Font and our Tabby cat Tinkerbell.
View my complete profile

Followers

Feed my Blog

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.