Friday, June 20, 2014

Art show at Ice cream Parlor


 NEXT Friday June 27th, come visit me at T.C. Scoops ice cream parlor in Medway. I'll be there with all the art from my book: "Ms Moffatt's Meditative Mandalas" a coloring book for older kids and Adults! The 20 pages book has interesting facts on one side and a full page of art on the other side for coloring.
I'll be signing my books from 6:30 'till 8:30. Stop by and say hello!

As for Tina's delicious ice cream, well if you haven't tried it, Friday night is the night to sample her wonderful flavors.

If you are Weight Watching Tina has a Strawberry Greek Yogurt that is 2 points for the 3 1/2 oz mini size! Pictured...yummy!

There will be a coloring page for kids of all ages. Come in and color for FREE.

See ya Friday.

TC Scoops 100 Main Street
(Route 109) Medway MA, 508-533-8808
Book signing 6:30-8:30

No comments:

Post a Comment