Tuesday, June 3, 2014

YIPPEE my book is FINISHED!



PRINTED and READY to ROLL! 
There are Nine Mandalas to color. Each has a description of my inspiration, and the symbolism of some elements on the facing page. There is also a little lesson on choosing colors on the first pages and a palette at the bottom to start saving your favorite colors.
Books have a 100Lb coated cover stock and 80Lb pages.
PRICE PER BOOK: $8
Shipping for One or Two books: add $4 Shipping for Three: add $5
Give me a name of you'd you like the book autographed to someone, or I can just sign my name and date.
Mail a check to: Judith Moffatt, 13 Charles St., Medway, MA 02053
Book will be mailed within the week.
TIP: If you'd like to give this book as a gift I suggest Crayola Twistables. Pack of 18 Colored Pencils for about $2. A great gift for older kids and adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment