Tuesday, September 15, 2015

This weeks Inspiration: Bookmark

 Inspired by the extra piece of paper that gets cut off during the printing of my new book "Gardens to Go" I am creating a limited edition bookmark that will accompany the first run of my coloring book.

I'm all set to color it now. My favorite part of the process!

This adorable 1/2 size book 8.5 x 5.5 is the perfect size to pack and take with you anywhere. I hope to get it printed this week and have it available  the end of next week.

Pictured here is the first test printing of the book. It will have 12 garden inspired images to color, printed on good quality paper.

Can't wait! Stay tuned.
#MsMoffatt  #ColoringBooks  #AdultColoring #JudithMoffatt #Mandalas #MerryMandalas #MandalaMonday #MeditativeMandalas #GardensToGo

1 comment: