Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wild Animal Prints at Rhode Island School of Design Holiday Party.

The party was held in a beautiful brick mansion in Providence RI. Almost every room had a grand fire place with lovely decorations. Here is fellow CE teacher and new friend, Mary Beth Cryan posing with me in front of one of the mantels.
The food was delicious, but the deserts were spectacular. It seemed the theme of the party was Magic. Here you can see chocolate covered magic wands and magic mushrooms. Yule log cakes and trifles were the main course.

 Below are Stephanie and Bernie, the RISD pastry chefs that created this amazing wonderland of confections.


 Hot white chocolate and dark chocolate drinks were served with garnishes of marshmallows, candy canes and different flavored syrups.

I poured myself a hot chocolate with raspberry syrup as I left to walk around Providence.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Now I'm really bumming that I couldn't make the party! Good company and good food, both! Thanks for the pix.

    ReplyDelete