Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mandala-rama-lama!


"Ms. Moffatt's Merry Mandalas" has arrived! I've  delivered some to "TC Scoops" in Medway in case anyone in my area wants to pick one up one for Valentines day.

It's a perfect activity for the whole SNOWED IN FAMILY! (If you are in New England you are getting ready for the next storm. I haven't seen this much snow in many years.)

The 8 1/2" x 10"coloring book is printed on fine quality 80 pound stock and has 10 Mandalas to get creative with. The price is $10 everywhere this Valentine weekend. Along with TC Scoops, they will also be at Five Crows in Natick, MA.

For those of you too far away to pick one up, I will have a listing on my Etsy site: msMoffatt.etsy.com
Or you can message me and we can make arrangements if you'd rather not use Etsy or paypal.
 On the right hand side is the black outlined Mandala. On the left side there are little fun facts about the creatures in the Mandalas, along with a palette where you can test out your colors before filling in the Mandalas shapes if you like.

I love opening the whole book up to see the colorful Mandalas that span the back page. 10 pieces of  playful art to color for the young and the young at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment