Ms. Moffatt

Friday, June 13, 2008

After 6 hours of taking in this huge show, and miles of waking, we board our train and admire our bags of loot. We are too exhasted to look through the 25 pounds of stuff we have collected. What a day, what an Adventure!!!
Posted by Ms. Moffatt at 12:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to Ms. Moffatt's Blog

Welcome to Ms. Moffatt's Blog
All images Copyright

LINKS

  • WEBSITE
  • Ms Moffatt's MANDALAS
  • BUY MY ART
  • RISD Students
  • Pop-Up Workshop
  • About Art Cards
  • Snowflakes
  • Illustration Friday

Popular Posts

  • The Poster Process
    So here it is...a month in the making, my giant 22"x22" poster for coloring! The art went to the printer today and next week I...
  • Inspirational Monday: Old Cars and Coloring Pages
     Last weekend the family drove up to Windham Junction, Country store and Kitchen with a group of Antique car owners. A perfect sunny day ...
  • ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY #2 "ASLEEP"
    This is a published piece from "Jack and the Beanstalk". One of several stories from Dorling Kindersley's "P.B. Bears Fav...
  • Hosta
    My backyard project. I have a circle of weeds and Hosta with a path thru it making a big peace sign. One wedge is almost finished. Today I...
  • Winter Gathering at Woods-Gerry Manor
    Rhode Island School of Design's Winter Gathering party was held in what was once the Governors Mansion. A beautiful Building filed wit...

MsMoffatt Etsy Shop (click on art)

About Me

My photo
Ms. Moffatt
I love making art! I am the illustrator of over 50 cut paper books for children. I love teaching art! I have been teaching at RISD for The Children's Book Certificate program since 2003. I also do presentations at schools libraries and conferences. I share my home in Massachusetts, with with my talented (digital illustrator) husband Bill & Lula-belle our adorable Airedale terrier Ellie-Font and our Tabby cat Tinkerbell.
View my complete profile

Followers

Feed my Blog

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.