Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blue Birds

 Two years ago I had a bluebird mom and dad move into one of my birdhouses. They eventually had three babies! Mesmerised by their striking colors I created several tissue paper collages of the little beauties.

One of my pieces was used for the cover of this Spring/Summer Medway Continuing Education brochure cover, designed by Michael Finnegin.

Inside there are a few items I'd like to share;
 I will be teaching an evening course on making Mandalas. Classes run Tuesday nights 7-9 four evenings. Starts this coming Tuesday April 8th.

Also I'll be part of a lecture series with two other artists on Thursday June 12th 7-8:30. My subject is called The road to Mandala's", about how I arrived at this artistic juncture.



 For more information about the class and lecture series go to Medwayce.org, or call 508-533-3222



I hope I get another family of Blubirds to nest in my birdhouse. They are a most remakable bird to watch!
Happy SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment