Sunday, February 22, 2015

Academy Awards

Judy, Bill and Susan
Pre Academy Awards get together with Sister Sue and Husband Bill in the dinning room having our traditional grilled cheese and tomato soup lunch.

My parents Dotty and Babe, along with long time friend Sandy also enjoyed our little feastie before seeing the Animated Shorts that I rented from Xfinity On Demand.

Dotty and Babe
They where great! We saw The Big Picture, The Dam Keeper, Footprints, Me and my Moulton and a Single Life. My 2 favorites were The Single Life (very funny claymation) or The Dam Keeper (beautiful painted backgrounds).

Later Bill and I watched the Action Short Films that were fabulious, every one of them! We saw Aya, Boogaloo and Graham, Butter Lamp, Parvaneh, and The Phone Call. Perhaps my favorite was Boogaloo and Graham from Ireland. Edge of my seat exciting moments, funny with a great surprise ending!
Susan, Sandy, Dotty and Judy
A study in Blue: Four peas in a pod wrapped up in a purple blanket. The temperature yesterday was 19 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment