Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentine Coloring Events

Here's my Dad coloring my new 22" square coloring poster "Woodland Hollows". I am hoping it will be finished soon so I can display it at my coloring presentations in February.


Coloring is an excellent way to relax, enhance your creativity, and feel a sense of accomplished. Join me for an informative session on this exciting phenomenon. We'll talk about choosing colors, the right book for you and what materials are available for filling in your pages.

Come see me at one of these Medway events: 

TC Scoops Ice Cream Parlor Sat. Feb. 6th from 3-4pm
AND
The Medway Senior Center Tue. Feb. 9th from 7:15-8:30pm


Start your coloring session with a FREE Color-Your-own Valentine card designed just for this event.






No comments:

Post a Comment