Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sewing



I've taken up sewing! My mom and dad got me an antique sewing machine that basically goes forward and backwards years ago. Recently I've joined my mom and a group of ladies that sew every Wednesday. So far I have mastered sewing a straight line, treading the machine, and making squares of various uses. Like Napkins....

....Pot holders and a runner for my cute little kitchen table. Also removable car cushion covers in bandana red, that match the color of my VW bug!

The fabrics are so mesmerizingly beautiful I just want to but them all! So it's good I can start thinking of items to make. They inspire me.

I am going to my first quilt show this weekend with the talented ladies of the sewing group.

I don't know where this path may lead me, but I'm having a blast so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment