Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inspired Brunch


I've had a bit of an upset stomach lately. What to eat, What to eat? Checking my e-mail I see this GORGEOUS oil painting by my friend David Galchutt. He calls it "The Breakfast Ritual". I look at the tea and eggs and decide that's what I want. I'm most inspired by the egg cups...must have a cupped egg. I know a gal who has bunches of cups, so I'm off to beg an egg. (see post below). David opened a store on Etsy last year. His small oil Paintings are literally flying out the door. Have a minute? Check out his site, the pieces are awesome! David Galchutt Art.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, I can imagine he is doing well with Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith,
    I love your blog. It is always so cheerful and fun looking - even when you are mentioning not feeling well!

    I hope all is good - with life in general and artistically!
    Take Care,
    cathy parker breese
    (last year's portfolio class)

    ReplyDelete