Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Highlights Foundation Workshop Retreat

I traveled to PA for a "Highlights Foundation Workshop" called "writing memorable non-fiction" taught by Peter Jacobi (far left) with guest speaker Elizabeth Lindstrom (second from right).
It was a weekend of excellent information, superb food and great company. I learned so much about writing non-fiction I don't feel I'll ever need to take another class on the subject. It will take me months to absorb this new knowledge. I am brimming with excitement and ready to write!





Pictured above are students and teachers:Peter Jacobi, Marianna Randazzo, Cara n. Davies, Judith Moffatt, Elizabeth Lindstrom and Carol w. Doss.
Middle shot: Kent Brown Owner of Highlights, myself and Elizabeth Lindstrom, editor for Odyssey magazine. Bottom: Cara and Carol enjoying lunch on the veranda. Everything was done so well. I highly recommend the Foundations Workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment