Thursday, March 12, 2015

What a Winter!






Borrowing snow shoes, Lula belle and I finally got out in the snow this month instead of looking at it and complaining. It was wonderful...and amazing exercise. Next year I won't wait so long.



















At one point the snow was so high Lula could watch me make tea from OUTSIDE the kitchen window!

I feel we are out of the woods after the beautiful sunny day in the 50's yesterday. But back in the 30's today I am reminded that there could be just a tad more snow flurries this weekend.

What a winter! ALMOST a record breaker...but as i said it's not over yet.

HAPPY ALMOST SPRING!





1 comment:

  1. Snowshoes look like fun, as you wonderfully illustrated. We're a little "snow challenged" here in So. Cal, especially this winter. Too bad we couldn't trade some of ours for yours- Sending a little "sunshine," via the blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete