Monday, June 15, 2015

Mandala Monday: TV and Bargain.

First of all I need to share this great bargain price on Twistables from Target Stores. For 18 pencils $5.69. For 30 Pencils just $6.99. These pencils are NOT the quality of Prisma color pencils (the wax is much harder, not very creamy), BUT a great little portable set, and you can leave your sharpener at home. Colors are pretty great!

I made my TV debut last Wednesday (click on TV debut above to watch). The spot went well, I didn't say anything crazy, or stumble and break a leg. My only regret was we ran out of time to show the BLENDER pencil that I love so well. So I am adding my own little You-Tube (click on You-Tube) with the how-to if you haven't seen it already.




#MsMoffatt  #ColoringBooks  #AdultColoring #JudithMoffatt #Mandalas #MerryMandalas #MandalaMonday #MeditativeMandalas #Massappeal

1 comment:

  1. Add television start to your resume!!! Great job! Blender pencils rock, by the way.

    ReplyDelete