Saturday, November 28, 2015

PUBLISHED POSTER at last


Well it took forever, but Woodland Hollows coloring poster is here! Saddly I have to close the studio until Dec13th. ACK!!!BUT the first 25 are in my Etsy shop on sale today thru Monday afternoon (Nov. 30). Many more will be available when my shop reopens on December 13th.

The name Woodland Hollows was conceived by Beckie Jean Cascio in a coloring contest I introduced on ColoringBooksForAdults  (a cool website to join if you love to color).

22"x22" poster printed on heavy acid free paper. Suitable for any coloring medium.

No matter where you sit the image is facing you! Now multiple colorists can color at the same time.

The name Woodland Hollows comes from all the animals peeking out from there hollow tree spots. Squirrel is my favorite!

2 comments: