Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Workshop at the Medway Library

I'll be giving a Cut-Paper Portrait Workshop at the Medway Public Library, tomorrow (Thursday 9/24) at 4:00 PM. Our Children's Librarian Lucy Anderson has made sure there is plenty of colored paper for you to create your work of art.





Just look at some of the portraits that have been made at previous workshops...so much fun!
Call the library to see if there is space, I'd love to see you! 


I'll also have my BRAN NEW book Gardens to Go available. This is my newest coloring book in a convenient "travel" size. Each book comes with a pretty little book mark while supplies last.


While you are there please go upstairs and see the beautiful flower arrangements by librarian Lorie Brownell. Lorie is a fabulous artist that gets all these lovely blooms from her own garden in Medway!





No comments:

Post a Comment